Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

o__o

I had such a fucked up dream last night. I dreamt I had a couple of dead ferrets that I HAD to bury because someone had killed them and told me that if I didn't bury them in a place where no one would find them, they'd kill me with radiation poisoning. So I ran around looking for a place to bury the ferrets, but I couldn't find any, cause the ground was made out of steel plates that were nailed to the ground. And then I came to a river which was radioactive..on the other side was a spot of soft ground. I needed to get over there. But then suddenly a gigantic plane comes falling from the sky and I feel I have no choice but to jump into the river to save myself, so I do..and everything just got..weirder after that..go figure xD It was a pretty weird dream o A o

Oh well xD

It's almost halloween now! And I'm really looking forward to it, cause I feel I'm in need of a good party - w - and ofcourse dressing up..cause I love dressing up :D

I'll try to get some pictures! n____n

Oh, and I'm currently waiting for Assassins Creed II. Thinking of ordering Left 4 Dead 2 as well..but then I'll be way too distracted from my exam reading..lol xD

No comments:

Post a Comment