Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cosuplaaay~!

I want to do some cosplay soon, and I'm just trying to figure out who I want to be. I don't really wanna dress up as anyone advanced or anything..just something simple.
I've already decided to dress up as Bad Girl from No More Heroes to some occasion..I just need to get the dress and stuff. But besides her, I thought something simple, so I'm trying to choose between

Konata (Lucky Star):



Simca (Air Gear):



Akito (Air Gear):


Rebecca (Pani Poni Dash):


Ana (Ichigo Mashimaro):



I'm doing a poll on deviantART..cause I can't decide myself..lol xDD

Tonight I'm gonna color the third page of my Adventure comic Part 1 and Part 2.
And Outland has also ordered up 12 new McMorbid books, which I'm gonna sign. Have to try to finish it tonight :D

Also I'm gonna send my CV to the coastal express job-apply-thingie. I'm hoping I can work on one of the boats this summer to earn some cash n____n

2 comments: