Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Wednesday

Yesterday me and my boyfriend went to the movies to see Legend of the guardians. This is the first movie I've seen in 3D, well, mostly because we didn't have a choice xD 3D movies are super expensive (especially in Norway where we have to pay about 25 dollars to see a 3D movie in the movie theater). I think it's kinda sucky that ALL movies seem to be in 3D these days. I mean, 3D is cool and all, but it's SO expensive! D:

Anyway, I really liked the movie, it was very beautiful. I do think that they've focused a little more on the aesthetics than the story, because to me everything just raced by really quickly which left me thinking; "It was too short!". I would have loved to see more :) All in all, it is a very sweet movie and if you love owls and amazing animation aesthetics, go see it!

After the movie we walked around the mall for a while. I bought myself a lady suit for this year's International Suit Up Day! I feel it's about time I get my own suit anyway, I love suits!
I've been looking for some nice knitted sweaters/jackets too. Regretfully I lost a lot of my precious clothes leaving Chile earlier this year. My suitcase disappeared and so did all my clothes that were mostly bought in Japan. This still pisses me off, because I can't find the same clothes anywhere else :( If you know a place that has colorful knitted sweaters or cardigans, please let me know! I also need a pair of good winter shoes, so I've been looking around for some UGG boots, not really because they're so popular but because they're so incredibly comfortable and look good with almost anything..haha xD I was surfing around last night to see if I could find some cheaper than the retail prices, which got me lost in the whole counterfeit online market of UGGs x___x I honestly didn't know that so many assholes sells fake UGGs for nearly the same price as authentic ones.

I guess if you love UGGs, you already know this, but here is a guide to fake ugg boots websites.
The thing I would fear the most about ordering from these sites is to not get any boots at all, so I wouldn't risk it.

On another note, Dan Wells is out with his second book. I recently read his first book ever, "I am not a serial killer".
This is a story about a 16 year old boy named John Wayne Cleaver. He's come to terms with the fact that he is a sociopath with serial killer potential. However, he doesn't want to be a serial killer, so he makes rules for himself to avoid letting his potential take over.

The second book from Wells is called "Mr.Monster" where we pick up on John's story after the first book. I've just started reading it, so I can't say anything yet, but I really liked the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment